2.06.2012

Zee floor plan


After endless running around, irritated sighs and cursing I finally got all the measurements of the apartment done and was able to make a basic floor plan. I used a website called FloorPlanner.com.

So, without any further ado, here is our little 690sq ft apartment...
As I pointed out, the kitchen leaves much to be desired, and the layout could be so much better. I haven't quite gotten finished with the plan yet, as Gary and I are messing with it together to see what ideas we most love for our Ultimate Dream Apartment, but I also want to focus on giving you an idea of what we'd like to do with what we have now. 

Anyhoo, I just wanted to give a little update. I'm off to my cousins now and we're going to see The Woman in Black. I am SO excited!!!

xoxo,
    Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment