2.02.2012

House of Fifty Magazine

While clicking through my favorite blogs, I found a post on A Thoughtful Place about an online magazine called House of Fifty.

The latest issue via A Thoughtful Place
Now, I'm not really much for online magazines. I just don't find myself enthused about what I see, but House of Fifty has changed that. The latest issue is 180 pages of awesome, filled with design, DIY, book reviews, fine art... so much yummy goodness, such as the tips on having your own home bar and the beautiful photo that most caught my fancy.


I want that @ light, LOOOOOVE the paint color and feel even more inspired to get to work on my patio project. I will definitely be looking through back issues for more inspiration! They just put out an app for iPad (I hope they'll have one for Nook soon!) and you can sign up for email notifications for new issues. I didn't hesitate one second and already did so! Oh yeah, and the magazine has a blog too!

xoxo,
    Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment